There are many ways to play music from your phone on the Google Mini. You can play YouTube Music by saying “Hey Google, play some music,”
Checkout this video:
To play music from YouTube Music on a Google Mini, you need to connect your device to the internet and sign in to your YouTube Music account. You can then ask the Google Mini to play a specific song, album, artist, or playlist from YouTube Music. If you’re not sure what to ask for, you can also just say “Ok Google, play some music,” and the Google Mini will start playing a station based on your listening history and preferences.
What is Google Mini?
Google Mini is a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. You can ask it questions and tell it to do things. Just say “Hey Google” followed by what you want to do.
The Google Mini can play music from popular streaming services like YouTube Music, Spotify, and Pandora. You can also play music from your personal collection of mp3 files. Here’s how to set up your Google Mini to play music from YouTube Music:
1. Add the YouTube Music app to your Google Mini.
2. Open the YouTube Music app and sign in with your Google account.
3. Tap the Cast icon in the bottom-right corner of the app, then tap the device you want to cast to (in this case, your Google Mini).
4. Tap a song or video you want to play, then tap the play icon (). The music will start playing on your Google Mini speaker.
What is YouTube Music?
YouTube Music is a streaming app designed specifically for music. It’s similar to other streaming apps like Spotify and Apple Music, but with a few important difference. For one, YouTube Music gives you access to all of YouTube’s vast library of music videos. You can also use it to listen to songs even when you’re not connected to the internet.
Google Mini is a small, voice-activated speaker that you can control with your voice. It’s powered by the Google Assistant, so you can ask it questions and have it play music, control smart devices in your home, set alarms, and much more. You can also use it to play YouTube Music.
How to Use Google Mini to Play YouTube Music
Here’s a quick guide on how to use your Google Mini to play YouTube Music:
1. Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Google Mini.
2. Open the YouTube Music app on your mobile device or tablet.
3. Tap the cast icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Select your Google Mini from the list of available devices.
5. Once you’re connected, you can start playing music by tapping on a song, album, playlist, or artist in the YouTube Music app.
Tips for Using Google Mini to Play YouTube Music
Here are a few tips to get the most out of using your Google Mini to play YouTube Music:
-Create a playlist on YouTube Music specifically for playing through your Google Mini. This way, you can easily access all of your favorite songs in one place.
-If you have multiple speakers set up around your home, you can use the “Multi-Room” feature on the Google Mini to play music throughout all of them simultaneously.
-Use the “Shuffle” feature on the Google Mini to mix things up and keep your music listening experience fresh.
Here’s a quick overview of how to play YouTube Music on Google Mini:
1. Make sure you have a Google account and are logged in.
2. Go to the Google Mini website and click on the “Music” tab.
3. You’ll see a list of all the music streaming services that are compatible with Google Mini. Select “YouTube Music.”
4. Enter your YouTube Music account information and click “Connect.”
5. That’s it! You can now ask Google Mini to play songs, albums, artists, and playlists from YouTube Music.