- How to get the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
- The benefits of getting the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
- How to make the most of the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
- Tips for getting the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
- Things to avoid when trying to get the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
You can get the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft by finding music discs and playing them on a jukebox.
Checkout this video:
The Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft is a bit of a misnomer, as it has nothing to do with the film or musical of the same name. Rather, it is awarded for replacing all 12 music discs in the game with new, original songs.
There are a few different ways to go about this, but the easiest is to simply download 12 new songs and replace the existing ones. This can be done by going into your Minecraft folder (usually located at %appdata%/.minecraft), opening the “resources” folder, and then opening the “music” folder. From here, simply delete the 12 existing songs and replace them with your new ones. Make sure that your new songs are in .ogg format, or else they will not work.
Once you have replaced all 12 songs, simply start up Minecraft and enjoy your new tunes!
How to get the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
In Minecraft, the Sound of Music achievement can be obtained by crafting a music disc and playing it on a jukebox. To craft a music disc, you will need one gold nugget and one diamond. After crafting the disc, place it in a jukebox to play it and the achievement will be yours.
The benefits of getting the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
There are many benefits that come with getting the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft. One of the biggest benefits is that it allows players to show off their musical skills to other players. Additionally, it also unlocks a number of hidden secrets in the game, such as new sound effects and music tracks. Finally, players who manage to get the Sound of Music achievement will also earn a small amount of experience points.
How to make the most of the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
Aside from the small conductors baton that you get for completing the “Sound of Music” achievement in Minecraft, there isn’t much in-game benefit to this achievement. That being said, here are some tips to make the most of it:
1. Find a good spot to stand where you can see as many players as possible.
2. Use a resource pack that replaces the music discs with songs from The Sound of Music. Not only will this make the achievement more enjoyable, but it will also be a fun way to show off your musical taste to other players.
3. If you have a friend or family member who is also playing Minecraft, see if they’ll help you out by playing one of the songs on their jukebox while you wave your baton around.
4. Make sure to practice beforehand so that you know all of the motions needed to complete the achievement.
5. Have fun!
Tips for getting the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
The Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft is one of the game’s many music-based achievements. To get it, you’ll need to play a total of 30 minutes of music using in-game instruments. Here are some tips for doing just that:
1. Get yourself a jukebox and some discs. You can often find these at NPC villages, or you can craft them yourself.
2. Place the jukebox down and insert a disc. Right-click on the jukebox to start the music playing.
3. Play for 30 minutes straight to unlock the achievement. You can take breaks as needed, but the music must be continuous for the full 30 minutes.
4. Once you’ve unlocked the achievement, you’ll be able to play music whenever you want in Minecraft! Enjoy your tunes!
Things to avoid when trying to get the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft
There are a few things to avoid when trying to get the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft.
First, do not wear any type of enchanted armor or use any type of enchanted tool while playing the disc 11 music disc. Enchantments will cause the music to playing to sound distorted and will make it harder to earn the achievement.
Second, avoid using any resource packs that change the default sounds and music in Minecraft. This includes resource packs that replace the default music with custom music, as well as resource packs that add new sounds to the game. Using these resource packs will make it more difficult to hear the disc 11 music disc, and make it harder to earn the achievement.
Finally, do not play the disc 11 music disc on a jukebox that has been modified with a pitch control mod. This will change the pitch of the music, making it harder to hear and identify.
If you want to get the Sound of Music achievement in Minecraft, you need to craft and place a jukebox in your world. You can do this by finding six iron ingots and crafting them into an iron block. Then, find a redstone dust and place it on top of the iron block. Finally, find a gold nugget and place it on top of the redstone dust. This will create a jukebox that you can use to minecraft music.