How to Burn Music to a CD from YouTube- If you have ever wanted to burn a music CD from YouTube, this guide will show you how to do it quickly and easily.
Checkout this video:
YouTube offers a wide variety of music videos that you can watch for free. If you want to create a CD of your favorite songs from YouTube, there are a few different ways that you can do it. In this article, we’ll show you how to burn music to a CD from YouTube using three different methods.
What you need
Before you start, you will need a blank CD and a computer with an internet connection. You will also need a CD burner and some software that can convert YouTube videos to MP3 files.
Once you have everything you need, follow the instructions below to burn your CD.
1. Find the YouTube video you want to convert to an MP3 file.
2. Copy the URL of the video and paste it into the converter software.
3. Convert the video to an MP3 file.
4. Burn the MP3 file to a blank CD.
How to burn music to a CD from YouTube
YouTube is a popular video sharing website that allows users to upload, view, and share videos. Many users also enjoy listening to music on YouTube.
However, unless you have a YouTube Premium account, you can only listen to music on YouTube while you are connected to the internet. This can be inconvenient if you want to listen to music offline, such as on a long car ride or plane ride.
Luckily, it is possible to burn music from YouTube onto a CD so that you can listen to it offline. In order to do this, you will need a computer with an internet connection, a blank CD, and a CD burner.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to burn music from YouTube onto a CD:
1. Go to the website of your preferred CD burner. For this tutorial, we will be using Nero Burning Rom. You can download Nero Burning Rom for free by clicking here.
2. Once Nero Burning Rom is downloaded and installed on your computer, open the program.
3. Click “File” in the top menu bar and then click “New” and “Audio Compilation” from the drop-down menu that appears. A new window will appear titled “Audio Compilation Settings”. Leave all of the default settings in this window unchanged and click “OK” when you are finished.#4 Go to YouTube and find the song or album that you want to burn onto your CD.#5 Copy the URL of the video (or playlist) that you want to burn.#6 Paste the URL into a text document so that you can easily find it later.#7 Return to Nero Burning Rom and click “Add” in the bottom left-hand corner of the window.#8 Paste the URL of the video (or playlist) that you copied earlier into the “URL” field and click “OK”.#9 The song (or album) will now be added to your Nero project.#10Click “Burn” in the top menu bar and then click “Burn File” from the drop-down menu that appears.#11 A new window will appear titled “Select Recorder”.#12 Choose your preferred CD burner from the drop-down menu labeled “Select Recorder:” and click “OK” at the bottom of this window.#13 A new window will appear titled “Burn Compilation” with a list of all of the songs that you have added to your Nero project.#14 Make sure that there is a check mark next to each song that you want burned onto your CD.#15 Choose your preferred burning speed from the drop-down menu labeled “Write Speed:” – we recommend choosing 4x or 8x for audio CDs.#16 Choose your preferred burning mode from the drop-down menu labeled “Write Mode:” – we recommend choosing DAO (disc at once) for audio CDs.#17 Make sure that there is a check mark next to each of these options:•Simulate before burning•Finalize disc (no further writing possible!)#18Click “Burn�� at the bottom right-hand corner of this window – your CD should now begin burning!
You can use a CD-burning program on your computer to create audio CDs from YouTube files. Most computers have CD-burning software already installed. If yours does not, you can download free CD-burning software, such as iTunes, Windows Media Player, or Nero Burning ROM.
Create a new playlist in your music player. Add the YouTube files you want to burn to the playlist.
Remove any songs from the playlist that are longer than 80 minutes. This is the maximum length for an audio CD.
Burn the playlist to a blank CD.
There are a few different ways that you can go about burning music to a CD from YouTube. You can use a free online converter to download the MP3 files and then burn them to a CD, use a DVD ripper to save the YouTube videos as audio files, or use a screen recorder to record the audio from the YouTube videos as you play them.
Whichever method you choose, make sure that you have the necessary software installed on your computer before getting started. Once you have everything set up, burning your favorite music to a CD from YouTube is easy and can be done in just a few minutes.