- How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD
- What You’ll Need
- Preparing to Burn
- Burning the CD
- Final Thoughts
- How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD (Video)
- How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD in Windows
- How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD in macOS
- How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD on an iPhone or iPad
- How to Use Apple Music’s Built-In CD Burning Feature
If you have a huge music collection on iTunes, you may want to consider burning some of your favorite tunes to a CD.
Checkout this video:
How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD
Most music lovers have replaced their CDs with music files stored on their computer or phone. But there are still many reasons to burn music to a CD, such as giving a musical gift, playing music in the car, or having a backup in case your digital files are lost or corrupted.
Luckily, burning a CD from iTunes is a simple process. Follow the steps below and you’ll have your CD in no time.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following:
-A computer with iTunes installed
-A blank CD
-A CD burner connected to your computer
1) Open iTunes and select the Library tab at the top of the screen.
2) Select the songs you want to include on your CD. You can do this by clicking on them while holding down the Ctrl key (PC) or Command key (Mac). Alternatively, you can create a playlist by clicking File > New Playlist.
3) Once you’ve selected all the songs you want to include, right-click on one of them and select Get Info. 4) In the window that appears, go to the Options tab and check Remember playback position. This will allow your listeners to pick up where they left off if they need to stop listening before the end of the CD. 5) Click OK when you’re finished. 6) Next, insert a blank CD into your burner and click File > Burn Playlist to Disc. 7) In the window that appears, choose whether you want your songs to be burned as MP3s or AACs. If you’re not sure which format to choose, MP3 is usually a safe bet. 8) Make sure Disk at once is selected and click Burn when you’re ready to begin burning your disc. 9) When the process is complete, eject your disc and label it accordingly.
What You’ll Need
In order to burn music from iTunes to a CD, you will need the following items:
-A computer with iTunes installed
-A blank CD
-A CD burner drive
Once you have gathered the necessary items, you will be able to burn your music from iTunes to a CD in just a few easy steps.
Preparing to Burn
Before you can burn music to a CD, you need to have a CD burner installed on your computer. Most new computers come with built-in CD burners, but if yours doesn’t, you can purchase an external burner that connects to your computer’s USB port.
Once you have a CD burner, open iTunes and insert a blank CD into the computer. If a pop-up window appears asking what you want to do with the blank CD, select “Burn Playlist to Disc.” If the pop-up window doesn’t appear, go to the “File” menu and select “Burn Playlist to Disc.”
Burning the CD
Burning the CD
If you have a CD burner and blank CDs at home, you can burn the music from your iTunes library onto a CD to play in your car.
To do this, open iTunes and insert a blank CD into your computer. Then, select the songs you want to burn to the CD by clicking on them. Once you’ve selected all the songs you want, click on “File” and then “Burn Playlist.”
This will open up a new window with some options for burning the CD. Make sure that “Audio CD” is selected and then click on the “Burn” button. This will start the process of burning the music onto the CD.
Now that you know how to burn music from iTunes to a CD, you can enjoy your music anywhere you go. Be sure to label your CDs so you can easily find the songs you want to listen to. With a little practice, you’ll be an expert at burning CDs in no time.
How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD (Video)
This video will show you how to burn music from iTunes to a CD. You will need a computer with iTunes and a CD burner.
How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD in Windows
To create an audio CD that will play in standard CD players, you need to use iTunes to first convert your music files into audio CDs. You can do this by following these simple steps:
1) Launch iTunes on your computer and insert a blank CD into your computer’s disc drive.
2) Click on the “BurnDisc” button in the bottom right corner of the iTunes window.
3) A new window will appear. In this window, you will need to select the “Audio CD” option from the “Format” drop-down menu.
4) Once you have selected the “Audio CD” option, click on the “Burn” button to start burning your music files onto the blank CD.
How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD in macOS
To burn music from iTunes to a CD, you’ll need a blank CD and a CD burner. Most Mac computers have CD burners, and you can use an external USB CD burner if yours doesn’t. Once you have your blank CD and CD burner ready, follow the steps below.
How to Burn Music From iTunes to a CD on an iPhone or iPad
If you have music in your iTunes library that you want to listen to on a CD, you can burn those songs onto a blank CD. Here’s how to do it:
1. Insert a blank CD into your computer’s CD drive.
2. Open iTunes and select the music that you want to burn to the CD. You can do this by clicking on “My Music” and then selecting the songs that you want, or by creating a playlist with the songs that you want.
3. Once you’ve selected the songs that you want, click on “File” and then “Burn Playlist.”
4. A window will pop up asking how many copies of the CD you want to burn. Choose the number of copies that you want and then click on “Burn.”
5. iTunes will now start burning the selected music onto your CD.
How to Use Apple Music’s Built-In CD Burning Feature
To use Apple Music’s built-in CD burning feature, first make sure you have a blank CD and an external CD burner connected to your computer. Then, launch iTunes and open the playlist or album you want to burn to CD.
Next, click the “Burn Disc” button in the upper-right corner of iTunes. A new window will appear with a few burning options. First, select the “audio CD” option from the “Format” drop-down menu.
Now, make sure the “Enable error correction” checkbox is checked. This will help ensure that your burned CD is as high-quality as possible.
Finally, click the “Burn” button to start burning your music to disc. Depending on how much music you’re burning, this process may take a few minutes. Once it’s finished, you’ll have a brand new audio CD that you can play in any standard CD player!